EURAPAG 2017 registration fees (EUR, including VAT):
|Registration Fees||Early Registration
(Until February 15th, 2017)
(From February 16th, 2017)
(Non-member Consultants/GPs/Staff Grades/Associate Specialists)
|450 Eur||550 Eur|
(Member Consultants/GPs/Staff Grades/ Associate Specialists)
|400 Eur||500 Eur|
||350 Eur||450 Eur|
||200 Eur||250 Eur|
|Students||150 Eur||150 Eur|
|Gala Dinner||100 Eur||100 Eur|
|Sponsors / Exhibitor Registration Fee||Sponsorship Proposal||Sponsorship Proposal|
Registration fee for participants includes:
- Participant package, including printed programme
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Coffee breaks and Lunch during the Congress
- Availability to purchase social programme tickets
Cancellation received before and on 24 March 2017 – a refund of 80% of the registration fee will be made.
Cancellation received before and on 24 April 2017 – a refund of 50% of the registration fee will be made.
Cancellation received before and on 26 May 2017 – a refund of 30% of the registration fee will be made.
After 26 May 2017 no refund will be made.
There will be no refunds for no-shows.
All cancellations and/or changes in registration must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com. The refunds will be made after the Congress.
After clicking the button below, you will be automatically redirected to the online participant registration form.
Please follow these steps to successfully complete the registration procedure:
- Create an account, if you are a first time user.
- You will be automatically redirected to the EURAPAG 2017 participant registration form.
- Fill in the Participant’s details and click the button CONTINUE. Quickly run through other steps of the registration (mark if you need an invoice, would like to participate in a social event if any, would like to book a hotel room or leave any additional comments) by clicking the button CONTINUE.
- After you fill in all the necessary information, click on COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Choose the way of payment BY INVOICE, fill in the billing information and click the button CONTINUE.
- Click the button SUBMIT.
Participants will be notified about the delivery of their registration form by e-mail immediately (please check also spam folder). In case you will not receive a confirmation letter within 24 hours, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. In 1 day after we receive your registration form, a proforma invoice will be sent to your e-mail so you could make a bank transfer.
On-line registration for EURAPAG’2017 closes on June 1, 2017.
WAYS OF PAYMENT
By Bank Transfer
Please make the bank transfer to the following account:
Address of the Recipient: Sakalų st. 22-19, LT-08108 Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank: AB “SEB bankas”
Address of the Bank: Gedimino ave. 12, Vilnius, Lithuania
Account (IBAN): LT42 7044 0600 0769 01xx
Important! All bank fees must be paid by the participant.
The registration will be confirmed by e-mail after we receive the payment. Those, who do not receive a confirmation notice within 5 working days after the payment is made, are strongly recommended to contact Congress Secretariat by email email@example.com.
IMPORTANT NOTE – Visa and Passport
All foreign visitors entering Lithuania must have a valid passport or identification card. For some countries a visa is required. Information on the visa requirements and the location of embassies can be found on the website of the Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For all inquiries and invitation letters for visa, please contact the Congress Secretariat. Please ensure you apply for a visa well in advance of your journey.