The European Association of Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology – EURAPAG – is a voluntary, non-government, non-profit association of European national associations of PAG and in special cases of individual gynaecologists, paediatricians or doctors specialising in gynaecology or paediatrics from European countries, as well as supporting EURAPAG individuals or corporations, who all do accept EURAPAG Statutes and contribute to realize their objectives actively.
EURAPAG, AIMS, AMONG OTHERS, TO:
- promote research and education in the field of child and adolescent gynaecology emphasising the implementation of new knowledge and, hence, the improvement of health, quality of life and future female fertility
- promote co-operation among gynaecologists and paediatricians in European countries in the field of paediatric and adolescent gynaecology
- improvement of interest in and awareness of problems of international importance in the field of paediatric and adolescent gynaecology, mainly in the area of prevention, diagnosis and lege artis treatment procedures
- support practising paediatric and adolescent gynaecologists in the acquisition of broader experience
- promote, harmonize and synchronize the research in the field of paediatric and adolescent gynaecology
- promote, harmonize, synchronize and expand university and post-graduate studies in the field of paediatric and adolescent gynaecology
- co-operate with other international organizations, which are involved with the problems of paediatric and adolescent gynaecology
- harmonize and synchronize clinical work with the aim of setting the right guidelines for diagnostics and treatment in the field of paediatric and adolescent gynaecology in all-Europe.
EURAPAG was founded in Prague, Czech Republic, on March 28th 2008 and registered by the Ministry of Interior, Czech Republic, on April 15th, 2008.
Read about Lithuanian PAG